Fee Schedule for:
Academic Year 2021/2022 & 2022/ 2023
|Application Fee||RM 1, 000|
|Registration Fee||RM 5, 000|
|Year Group||Fee Per Term (RM)|
|Early Years||4, 180|
|Year 1||5, 100|
|Year 2||5, 800|
|Year 3||6, 900|
|Year 4||7, 500|
|Year 5||8, 200|
|Year 6||8, 500|
|Year 7||8, 900|
|Year 8||9, 500|
|Year 9||10, 500|
|Year 10||11, 500|
|Year 11||11, 500|
- Application Fee: Payable upon submission of an Application form.
This fee is not refundable nor transferable.
- Registration Fee: Payable upon receipt of the letter of Offer.
This fee is a one-off payment, not refundable nor transferable.
- The deposit is to be topped up as the student progresses according to the year level. It is non-transferable but refundable, provided that one FULL term’s written notice of withdrawal in advance is submitted to the school.
- All fees must be paid before the commencement of the academic year. These fees are not refundable nor transferable and they cannot be prorated.
- There are three (3) terms in an academic year.
- Tuition Fees are invoiced termly. These fees are payable on or before the end of the current term.
- Meal plan, uniform, books (text books, workbooks & exercise books), educational digital apps, overseas/outstation trip are not included in the above fees.
- All external exam fees are borne by students.
- All fees are subjected to review and the management reserves the right to revise the terms and conditions.
The following scheme will apply:
|Second and subsequent siblings||Tuition Fee Rebate|
Payment methods and banking details :
Payment can be made by either one of the following methods:
Cash / Crossed cheque / Bank draft / Online / Telegraphic Transfer.
|Cheques Payable To||Rafflesia School (Kajang) Sdn Bhd|
|Bank Transfer||For payment made Online or via Telegraphic Transfer,please use the following bank details|
|Bank Name||Hong Leong Bank Berhad|
Rafflesia International School Kajang Jalan Kajang 2 Utama, Seksyen 2, Kajang 2, 43000 Kajang, Selangor .